It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Chapter 7, Page 23, Book 13





Truths For Living


The more generous we are,
the more joyous we become.

The more cooperative we are,
the more valuable we become.

The more enthusiastic we are,
the more productive we become.

The more serving we are,
the more prosperous we become.

The more outgoing we are,
the more helpful we become.

The more curious we are,
the more creative we become.

The more patient we are,
the more understanding we become.

The more persistent we are,
the more successful we become.


William Arthur Ward


Specially blended with integrity...

Truth allows you to live with integrity. Everything you do and say shows the world who you really are. Let it be the Truth. 

Oprah Winfrey


Many have their own ideas about how to live but I think the words by William Arthur Ward spell out my thoughts pretty well.  I have discover that I really like being able to give something to others.  Whether it's a SMILE, a kind word or a pat on the back, I like to do things for others.  When I can't find something to give, I'm not happy at all.  I'm always on the lookout for a great quote, a meaningful poem or story to share.

Truthfully, if I couldn't do this, my days just wouldn't be complete.  There are just a very few of us that blog every day any more.  For me it's become a way of life.  I know that my computer is not going to last forever, and I know my budget won't accommodate a new one either.  I have seen a few posts done recently by mobile blogging so if and when my computer ever decides to quite, that maybe an option.

Meanwhile, everything is working A-OK!  I'm not holding my breath waiting to see if that will ever happen.  I don't go around on egg shells, but do try to live a full life using whatever means I have.  

Remember every day might not be good, but there is something good to be found in every day!

Have the courage to say No. Have the courage to face the Truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity. 

W. Clement Stone

3 comments:

jack69 said...

We are on the road again. Starting after reading this inspiration. Thanks,
Hot as we leave UTAH!!!

TARYTERRE said...

I hope you always blog to give us inspiration.

linda m said...

I have always been more of a giver than a taker. Thank you for your daily inspirations. Blessings