It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Chapter 5, Page 8, Book 13




I’ve learned that even when I have pains,
I don’t have to be one.

Maya Angelou


TODAY'S WORD


 Fun


Enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure


Raise your hand if you are ready for some fun!!!

We all love to have fun and it's important that we do take the time to enjoy the fun things in life.  Too often the serious side of life takes the front burner, and the fun things sit on the back burner. 

Fun times with family and friends are great but there are often fun things we like to do just by ourselves.  For me it's fun to sit on the patio and read.  It's fun to watch the birds outside.  It's fun to watch the clouds floating by.  But the best fun times are with family.

I just returned home from a nice visit with one of my son's who lives out of town and I really had loads of fun with him and his family.  We will all remember the fun times we had together.  Many good memories were made.

Today I'll be babysitting for my youngest grandson,  that will be fun too.  Yes, the best fun times for me are family times.


If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.

Dr. Seuss

3 comments:

jack69 said...

Yes, FUN is good. Amazing how easy it is to have fun sometime.

You are a fun grandma, I would be willing to bet!!!
((HUGS))

Chatty Crone said...

Is that you? It was so much fun to meet who I have been blogging too! sandie

TARYTERRE said...

FUN is FUN. LOVELY photo of you with your grandchildren. Handsome young men, indeed.