It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, May 17, 2013

Chapter 5, Page 17, Book 13





It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to.  

Annie Gottlier


TODAY'S WORD

Easy

Achieved without great effort; presenting few difficulties.

Life can be busy, but rather than rushing from one activity to another, I remind myself, Easy does it.  I remember to slow down and fully savor each moment of my life.

We've all heard the words, take it easy.  That's the way I've learned to live my life.  Why do it any other way if I don't have to.  When you remember to live in the present moment it is much easier to do.  Not worrying about tomorrow or what happened yesterday.  

Taking a break during the busy times helps me relax and be open to the joy of being alive. I feel more aware, awake, and in the flow of things when I spend the day in an easygoing manner

I work a little and rest a lot these days. Slow but sure gets the job done. Taking it easy give me time to see the beauty in life.


No life is so hard that you can't make it easier by the way you take it. 

Ellen Glasgow



5 comments:

jack69 said...

I like EASY! The same as the KISS theory.
I like your attitude toward life, that is why coming here is EASY!
((HuGS))

Rose said...

Yes, it is important to take a break during the hussle and bussle of a busy daily schedule.

TARYTERRE said...

I'm glad you are able to get the job done, whatever it is and take it easy. ao many of us don't know how to relax.

Chatty Crone said...

I have to admit - I would love it if my life was easy and things came easy - but alas, not so here. Lol
sandie

Barbara said...

Something I find hard to do but getting a little better at it.