It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Chapter 5, Page 1, Book 13





 Life is what you make it, life is an experience.

WORD FOR TODAY:

trailblazer

A person who makes a new track through wild country.

A pioneer; an innovator

I grew up with parents that seeming never found much good about life.  I sadly remember all the criticism and complaints they made every day.  I know there were some good times, but they never said how thankful they were for them.

I am in effect a trailblazer, as I can't find anything much to complain about.  I'm always thankful for even the smallest things in my life.   

I've found that if you can laugh at it, you can live with it.  The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts. 


The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime






6 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

I like that attitude. "If you can laugh at it, you can live with it."

jack69 said...

Inside every child there is a trailblazer. somewhere along the line many lose it. Love the last sentence.

SWEET and sending ((HUGS)) from here...

jack69 said...

I also fully agree with TT.

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Love that quote: If you can laugh at it, you can live with it. That's one I need to take to heart!

Carol Z said...

I need to remember this quote. Too often I get wound up with something and forget that most things I can be laughing about an hour later. Have a terrific Thursday.

Chatty Crone said...

You ARE a trail blazer for sure. sandie