It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Chapter 4, Page 4, Book 13




No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive. 

 Unknown

WORD FOR TODAY:

Awake

Stop sleeping; wake from sleep

Sprouts of green emerging from winter’s respite call me to do the same. Spring is the moment of rebirth, rejuvenation, renewal, and resurrection. My body and mind are finally coming out of their winter hibernation mode and all my gears are clicking once again.  I start to think about Spring cleaning.  Cleaning not just my house but my heart as well. 

I don't think we can really ever have it all done.  In fact sometimes I'm grateful that it isn't.  I like that there is always something to do and something new to see every day.  Watching the buds on trees develop into leaves reminds me too, that we are always growing in some respect.

  It's a good time to refresh our homes and our hearts and in doing so we let more and more of that good sunshine in.  Everyone knows that dirty windows don't let in as much light.  


My morning prayer for you: Enjoy life. Wake up every morning and cherish what you have. Believe that every moment is precious which it is and take nothing and no one for granted. Live life to the fullest and enjoy the ride. Take risks, take chances, and most of all believe in who you are. You can make anything happen if you set your mind to it. So smile and live it up. Make it a great day!
Unknown

I'm starting to feel hope that spring is really upon us. That means that I usually find new energy and I can get rid of some of those layers I've been wearing to keep warm and that means I feel lighter and my foot steps are a little springier.  All those layers of clothing seem to bog me down.

It's important for me to take advantage of these bursts of energy when they come about.  I'm going to enjoy this glorious season. Get outside,  Sit on a park bench and do some people watching. I'm going to be more active. Take pictures. Go walking and do springy things.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe things happen for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Unknown

4 comments:

linda m said...

Very wise words this morning. Thank you for them and the prayer. Blessings

jack69 said...

Something about your 'unknown' authors that always rings a bell.
Thanks those are so true.
((HUGS)) from a cool and rainy North Carolina.

TARYTERRE said...

AWAKEN with the vitality of spring. Sounds like a good mantra.

Chatty Crone said...

I had my socks knocked off with your quote:

No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive.

Unknown

Isn't that the TRUTH?
sandie