It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chapter 4, Page 30, Book 13




TODAY'S WORD:

Effortless


Requiring no physical or mental exertion

To change everything... simply change your attitude. 

After many years of trying always to look on the Bright Side of things, it is effortless now for me to do otherwise.  It's a habit I've acquired along the way and one that keeps me going too.

Positive thoughts really don't take much effort anyway, but negative ones that require effort, only tend to bring me down so why even take that view of life.

 To be bitter is to waste precious moments of a life that is too short already

 No one is guaranteed happiness.  Life just gives each person time and space. It's up to us to fill it with joy. 

 Some peoples glass is half full, others half empty, it just depends on their outlook; positive or negative. 

To change your outlook, remember God's looking out for you.

Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies.  

Erich Fromm

4 comments:

linda m said...

Some days it is a real effort for me to have positive thoughts. It is something I need to work on. Blessings

TARYTERRE said...

Nothing is effortless for me. Not even writing. But I so admire people, like you who can see the bright side of life so easily.

Chatty Crone said...

And it makes the tires flat of people around you too. sandie

jack69 said...

I do believe yoyu are right. It akes less effort to be positive, some folk work at being negative..
((HUGS))