It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, April 29, 2013

Chapter 4, Page 29, Book 13




Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.

Oscar Wilde

TODAY'S WORD

Safe


Protected from or not exposed to danger or risk; not likely to be harmed or lost.


There are many things that can be taken from us in life. Even under lock and key nothing is absolutely safe. But there are many things within each of us that are just so precious. These are special and unique to each of us. 

Life is a lot like the weather . . . it’s seasonal. It has a way of pushing us into the next season whether we like it or not. And when pushed into the next season, we are often uncertain and even fearful of what it might hold for us.  But those dear and precious things in my life are about as safe as they can get.

I know I keep my family tucked away in my heart and wrapped safely with love.  My memories are all mine, for whatever they are worth, they are mine alone and no one can take them from me.

I have hope that never dies, I have love that never ends.  There are so many things that are safe, secure and there is nothing that can take them away or harm them.  


Safety doesn't happen by accident. 

Author Unknown





A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. 

Herm Albright

4 comments:

linda m said...

I have so many memories tucked away in my heart. Blessings

jack69 said...

Once you lose something physical you thought was safe, you start realizing the very important things are SAFE, and cannot be stolen by a thief.
((HUGS)) Good read

TARYTERRE said...

My physical safety has been threatened at times in my life. So I'm always conscious of it.

Chatty Crone said...

You know that has to be one of the hardest words for me - safe. I feel safe - but I don't think I have ever felt 100% totally safe. Does that make sense. sandie