It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Chapter 4, Page 2, Book 13



Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs.  Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger.  If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.  

Dale Carnegie


WORD FOR TODAY:

Persistent

Continuing firmly or obstinately in a course of action in spite of difficulty or opposition.
I spend so many days in the research department here at my house that if I were not so persistent, I never find anything.

There are truly better places to spend my time, and maybe if I persist, I'll be able to get it decluttered and organized and find out that there are other places to go.

We all have lost keys, lost eyeglasses, lost papers.  Finding these things brings a moment of relief.  Lost direction, lost passion, lost relationship.  Finding these things is a life long task.  We lose we find, we lose again.

But we never give up!

To give up would be the loss of everything.

Don't be discouraged.  It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.  

Author Unknown

3 comments:

linda m said...

I am a very persistent person - Sometimes to a fault. Blessings

TARYTERRE said...

In my experience I've found out, "Persistance pays off."

Carol Z said...

I've learned to stick with projects as I've grown older. It's awesome to see the fruit of our work.