It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, March 08, 2013

Chapter 3, Page 8, Book 13



Why celebrate a birthday only one day out of the year?
Why not celebrate life every day?  I can!
I can make every day a day for giving thanks!

unattributed

TODAY'S WORD:

Today

On or in the course of this present day

During or at the present time

Celebrations commonly occur on birthdays, anniversaries and holidays; yet all types of experiences make up the fullness of our lives.  I believe that every day is a day to celebrate.

It's become a way of life for me to celebrate each day filled with joy and enthusiasm and loving all that life has to offer. When we praise and celebrate, the good just seems to spring forth. I am so thankful for fullness of life each day, that is truly a gift from God.

Resolve to honor the best of what has been by making the very best of what you have today.

Ralph Marston

8 comments:

Sr. Ann Marie Slavin said...

I definitely agree with you. Actually I'm one of those "weird" people who loves to celebrate her birthday! I do get teased about it because at 73 people keep telling me I should forget about it. I figure that every day of living is worth celebrating--and I worked hard to get here!

Chatty Crone said...

Every day is a day to celebrate - how cool is that? sandie

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday !

That corgi :) said...

Again, happy birthday Ma!! I like for us to celebrate every day; for every day is truly a gift from God and a chance to learn new things!

enjoy your day!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

celebrate everyday. I like that idea. Is it your birthday? HAPPY BRIRTHDAY if it is.

jack69 said...

I like that by Marston. And yes, I know you know, "Today is a day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it."
Today, NOW sending love and good thoughts your way. Hoping you are seeing signs of Spring...

JeanJournal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LADY~MINE IS MAY 15 & WE COULD LIVE TO BE 100! ~ THE LORD WILLING!!! ~ CELEBRATING EACH DAY IS GOOD FOR US & WHY WORRY? WHEN WE CAN PRAISE GOD!!! ~ WITH HIM WE HAVE LOVE! JOY!PEACE1 LONG SUFFERING GENTLENESS GOODNESS FAITH MEEKNESS TEMPERANCE~~for we have the HOLY SPIRIT dwelling in us!!!!! & HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!! ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Yes, thank you, it is my birthday. Thanks everyone for the well wishes.