It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chapter 3, Page 27, Book 13




When grace is joined with wrinkles, it is adorable. There is an unspeakable dawn in happy old age. 

Victor Hugo

WORD FOR TODAY:

 Grace

Unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification
 a virtue coming from God

a special favor

I've been the recipient of grace and I've also met a lot of grace filled people.  There is grace in disposition or acts and there is physical grace.

When we think of something or some one as graceful, we often think of beauty and elegance.  Gracefulness is to me a thing of beauty. 

When I hear the word graceful, my thoughts turn to being full of grace. Being full of grace has it's own unique beauty. The fact that I've been the recipient of grace, that is  beautiful.

I think that for me, being graceful is when I am living life to the fullest and being thankful for the graces I've received.

Grace isn’t a little prayer you chant before receiving a meal. It ’s a way to live. 

Jackie Windspear

4 comments:

Bobbi and Gracie said...

Gracie wanted me to let you know that she thinks Grace is is best word ever... I wonder why?? And as for me, without God's grace, where would I be... Hope you are having a great week!

jack69 said...

What a word! WOW. I love what Jackie has to say.

We are heading out in a few minutes to complete the cool trip to home base.
((HUGS)))

TARYTERRE said...

That's why we say GRACE at every meal too.

Chatty Crone said...

My Grace is sufficient for you - I say that to myself all the time!!!

Love, sandie