It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Chapter 2, Page 5, Book 13



Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake. 

Marie Beynon Ray

TODAY'S WORD

Sparkle:

Shine brightly with flashes of light.

Sometimes we are lucky enough to meet someone who just seems to sparkle.  People that are so kind and loving that they make you want to be near them.  Sometimes it's the sparkle in someone's eye that touches our hearts.  Eyes are the windows to the soul they say.

Other times it's making our kitchen sparkle that makes us happy.  Sparkles come in all shapes and sizes and are found in many places.  Here we have a lot of snow that sparkles but I've grown quite tired of it.  I'm at the point that I'd rather see the sunshine sparkle on the lake or see the sparkle of the morning star while sitting on a beach someplace.

Regardless of where we find our sparkles they are fun to look for.  I'm going to make it a point to look for more.  And maybe if I try real hard I'll sparkle a little myself.  

5 comments:

linda m said...

A kitchen that sparkles makes me smilt. Right now I would love to see the sun sparkle on the new snow we have. Blessings

linda m said...

A kitchen that sparkles makes me smile. Right now I would love to see the sun sparkle on the new snow we have. Blessings

That corgi :) said...

Sparkle does remind me of a clean kitchen with the sun shining in it; always a great feeling when that happens! I'm sure how you spend the day, you'll make sure something sparkles in it indeed!

betty

Elizabeth said...

I do love things that sparkle!

Chatty Crone said...

I love when the whole house sparkles. sandie