It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, February 15, 2013

Chapter 2, Page 15, Book 13




A sunset in one land is a sunrise in another...

Long after the sun sets, its light remains in the reflection of the moon and the living things nourished by its warmth.

WORD FOR TODAY:

Imagine 

To form a mental picture or image of.
To think; conjecture: I imagine you're right.
 To make a guess; conjecture.

When I look at a picture of a sunset or a sunrise, it is often hard to determine whether or not it is morning or evening.  It's only when we view them for ourselves that we actually know the difference.  It's the same with a lot of things.  Our imagination can often run wild.  

Imagination is one of the most precious and powerful gifts we have.  Imagination can change the past and create a new future.  It's the beginning of anything extraordinary in the world.

It's been said that imagination can take you anywhere, and that is no understatement. Everything that has ever been achieved has started with an idea within someone’s imagination.

 Imagination can help us be happy, healthy, and successful.  Take a little time to imagine just how wonderful life is.

Imagine!

5 comments:

linda m said...

Some days my imagination works overtime. Blessings

Sr. Ann Marie Slavin said...

I love your blog because you are always so positive! I've been blessed with a wonderful imagination. Usually that's a great thing--but it has its negative side also. I'm great at imagining the worst that can happen! One of our sisters told me one time that I'm like her sister who builds bridges so that she can cross them!

That corgi :) said...

It is so true with our imaginations we can go anywhere or even think up new inventions. I'm glad God gave us such inquisitive minds in order to be imaginative!

betty

jack69 said...

Imagine, if you could follow the sun, it would never set and you would never see a beautiful sunrise or Sunset.

Ande I don't have to Imagine, Iknow I
agree with linda m.

Chatty Crone said...

I guess that means the sun is always rising and always setting - some where.