It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Chapter 1, Page 22, Book 13




Life is Good!

Life is a miracle!

Life is beautiful!

Life is precious!

Life is a gift.

It seems to me that there must be hundreds of descriptions about what life is.    Some say that life is hard, or life is a journey or even that life is like a roller coster,  I'd have to agree with them all .  Life is ever changing, it is a circle that never ends.  What we think is difficult today is often something we can laugh about tomorrow.  

One person dies, another is born.  We celebrate new life and we mourn when we loose those we love.  At times we seem to exist just for others, then we find that with life still goes on without them.  

I think that if we just take time to consider the blessing of each day we're given,  life can be good, a miracle, beautiful, and a precious  a gift to be enjoyed.  I am thankful for each ride on the coaster, each bump on the highway, and every fork in the road.

6 comments:

linda m said...

We should all focus on the positive side of life instead of the negative side. Blessings.

Sr. Ann Marie Slavin said...

How wise--and how true!

That corgi :) said...

I think if we don't have those forks in the road, those bumps, etc., we don't appreciate life for the gift it is. It is through those forks, etc., that we grew and truly are thankful for all the blessings we have :)

betty

Carol Z said...

All of the above! It can be a tough road at times and the scenery isn't what we would pick, but just around the next bend there may be beauty. Have a cozy day!

jack69 said...

I took a line from another blog of yours for my blog today because it hit me.
When you get older you finally realize, this is it. Appreciated the good, the blessings as you go and the old saying 'smell the roses' is so true.

Love from here, stay warm..

Chatty Crone said...

I know you weren't talking about the movie - but I love that movie. My favorite ever.