It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, December 31, 2012

Chapter 12, Page 31, Book 12




An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in.  A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.  

Bill Vaughan

7th. day of Christmas, December 31st, New Year's Eve

New Year's eve is a quiet time of reflection for me.  I like to remember the good times of the old year and look forward to more in the coming year.  My 2013 calendar already has some special days marked on it.  The highlights of 2012 was mostly good times with family.  

I like to think I am an optimist.  Ever looking for the Bright Side of life.  Those special moments in every day that make life more fulfilling and worth living to the fullest.

We still have a few more days of Christmas left to enjoy here...the 12th day being January 6th.

I hope you all have a very Happy New Years Eve.  Be safe and be happy!

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.

Oprah Winfrey 


3 comments:

linda m said...

Have a Happy and safe New Years Eve. God bless you.

jack69 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO A SPECIAL PERSON!
We all know thou art an OPTIMIST!

Always love your Optimistic entries. I don't think I have ever seen pessimism sneak through...
(HUGS) for the year
Sherry & Jack in Orlando...

That corgi :) said...

Happy New Year Ma! You are definitely an optimist! Always a joy to come to your blog and read what you have to say; gives me good direction and wisdom a lot of days!

betty