It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Chapter 11, Page 8, Book 12




The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!  

Henry Ward Beecher

#8 of 30 things I'm thankful for in November

Blessings 

I'm am so thankful for all the Blessings in my life.  And the greatest blessing in my life is my large family and am very thankful to have them all.

Families are blessings and I've been blessed abundantly.  7 children and 18 grandchildren.  6 DIL"s and 1 SIL.

They are all unique individuals and because of that each one adds something different to my life.

They are my inspiration and my motivation.  

I am thankful for all the blessings in my life.  Taking the time to stop and count them one by one erases a lot stress and worry in my life.


Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.  

Anthony Brandt


5 comments:

jack69 said...

Very good entry. Cannot add to that, you have a great family. Easy to see plenty of love there!

linda m said...

God Bless you. Good entry!

That corgi :) said...

You truly have been blessed with such a loving growing family!

betty

Chatty Crone said...

We start and end with family - I like that. sandie

Barbara said...

Good to read all these posts on the things you are thankful for. How blessed you are.