It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Chapter 11, Page 6, Book 12






Having a place to go - is a home.  Having someone to love - is a family.  Having both - is a blessing.  

Donna Hedges


# 6 of 30 things I'm thankful for in November



Family 



I am thankful for all  family members .  Each and everyone of them is a blessing to me.  I  try never to miss a chance to say just how much they mean to me and how much I love them all.



I have had to experience loosing some very dear loved ones and I know the pain of that loss and how much they meant to me.  I never want a day to go by but that they know just how much they mean to me.



I am blessed to have them in my life and by being there, they have all made my world a better place.




You don't choose your family.  They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.  

Desmond Tutu




3 comments:

jack69 said...

Good choice. and Desmond is right!!
Love from over here.
Happy election day...

linda m said...

Family is one of God's most precious gifts. God Bless you.

That corgi :) said...

A very nice thing to be thankful for Ma!! A family is a very big blessing!

betty