It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, November 05, 2012

Chapter 11, Page 5, Book 12




Friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life; and thanks to a benevolent arrangement of things, the greater part of life is sunshine. 

 Thomas Jefferson

# 5 of 30 things I'm thankful for in November

Friends 

I'm thankful for friends that make my life fuller and happier, the old and the new

Friends are always always there for you.  Friends care when no one does. 

 Friends come in all sizes and shapes and some of my best friends are of the two year old variety.

Friends don't expect you to be perfect and know that we all fail sometimes.

Friends can be family but sometimes friends are your family.


May your home always be too small to hold all of your friends.  

Author Unknown


3 comments:

jack69 said...

We were invited to a church dinner last Saturday. A church my BEST FRIEND had attended before his death. Such wonderful memories and while there I thanked God for the opportunity of enjoying his friendship.
Great memories, good post... THANKFUL

linda m said...

Some friends treat you better than your relatives do. I am really liking your daily gratitudes. God Bless you.

That corgi :) said...

To have a friend is a very precious gift I do believe. To have a lot of friends is truly a blessing!!

betty