It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Chapter 11, Page 25, Book 12




#25 of 30 things I'm thankful for in November
Bodies 

Our bodies are  important and  we should take good care of them each day
Your body moves you, helps you, heals you and takes you places you want to go. Be grateful for your body and treat it with the respect it deserves. Fuel it with proper nutrition and care for it accordingly. Be gentle with it, and challenge it. Use it to the best of your ability, and most of all enjoy it no matter its shape or size. It is a great gift.


Time wastes our bodies and our wits, but we waste time, so we are quits. 

Author Unknown 


5 comments:

jack69 said...

I am thankful for mine. I don't have s many aches and pains but enough to know I am wasting 'away'.

Like old Unknown, again.

(He should publish a book! hahahaha)

That corgi :) said...

LOL with Maxine's humor!! It is so true to treasure our bodies and our health and treat them both with respect!

Enjoy your Sabbath Ma!

betty

Buttercup said...

Very thankful. I am able to do things I couldn't do six months ago and feel so grateful.

linda m said...

Gotta love Maxine's humor. We must treasure our bodies and take care of them as they are God's "temple". Mine is certainly starting to show it's age, but I keep going. Bless you.

Linda :) said...

Oh my elbows, knees and feet from all the hours I worked for black Friday through the weekend... but today I am having a day off, relaxing and resting... :)