It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Chapter 11, Page 20, Book 12


Lord, thank You for loving us and meeting our needs.
Often You bring people into our lives who need 
Your love and care. Give us wisdom to creatively reach

out a helping hand that we might share Your kindness.


#20 of 30 things I'm thankful for in November

 Help 

I am thankful for the people that help me. and for the joy I receive when I help someone else.   Sometimes we each need it and  we are blessed to have people on our lives willing to do it  Asking for help is often a very difficult thing and I think it's far easier to help someone else 

While my family and friends are of great support to me, my greatest help comes from the Lord.  Whenever I am in need, I go to Him in prayer.  If I have doubts or concerns I only need to ask.

Psalm 102: 2-3

Bless the Lord, my soul
Do not forget all the gifts of God
Who pardons all your sins,
heals all your ills.


God blesses us so that we can bless others.

Give thanks today with a grateful heart, trusting in the God who provides for your needs.  Take account of your blessings and explore the ways you can be a blessing to others.



The more we understand God’s love for us 
the more love we’ll show to others

4 comments:

linda m said...

I thank God every day for His blessings. God bless you.

That corgi :) said...

So thankful God is always there to help us. I do agree with you, Ma, it is easier to help someone than to ask for help myself.

Can you believe we are 2 days away from Thanksgiving and 10 days away to December?

betty

jack69 said...

His HELP is a joy. All help is wonderful, either given or received, just as you have posted.
TODAY WE SEE THE SUN!
Hugs from SC

Chatty Crone said...

Jesus is always there even when we don't feel it - we just have to sometimes trust that he is there.
sandie