It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, November 16, 2012

Chapter 11, Page 16, Book 12




Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day.  

Robert Caspar Lintner



# 16 of 30 things I'm thankful for in November

Tomorrow 

I am thankful opportunity to work hard,  to do my best, and for the  promise of another day.  For as long as there is time, there is hope.

There is no worry for me about tomorrow, because I know that in heaven there is no sorrow.

I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. 

Today might not have been the kind of day you wanted, but tomorrow may just be the perfect one.

And if I didn't get it all done today, there is always tomorrow.

In Christ, thanksgiving is more than a holiday, 
In Christ, thanksgiving is all of our days.

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

HE'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT! sandie

That corgi :) said...

I love how you summed it all up about Jesus, he is the reason we should be thankful every single day indeed!

betty

jack69 said...

Good stuff lady:
I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. .....

It helps to be reminded. Thanks.
Love from South CArolina...