It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, October 08, 2012

Chapter 10, Page 8, Book 12



This is one of our morning sunrises this past week.  With being in the city I don't see this view unless I go out on the front porch.



TO BELIEVE

To believe is to know that every day
is a new beginning.
It is to trust that miracles happen,
and dreams really do come true.
To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,
To know the wonder of a stardust sky
and the wisdom of the man in the moon.
To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,
The innocence of a child's eyes
and the beauty of an aging hand,
for it is through their teachings we learn to love.
To believe is to find the strength
and courage that lies within us.
When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.
To believe is to know we are not alone,
That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.
To believe is to know that wonderful surprises
are just waiting to happen,
And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.
If only we believe.

Author unknown


Each of us is called to be a person of our time confident in faith that there is a time for every purpose under heaven

Enjoy what Mother Nature gives before Father Time takes it away.

6 comments:

linda m said...

Excellent "chapter" this morning. Thank you - I needed this one.

That corgi :) said...

I like that last line, Ma, to enjoy Mother Nature before Father Time takes it away. So much wisdom there!

Beautiful sunrise! I saw on the news this morning that sunrise is at 6:47 here and sunset 6:23. We are definitely losing the light of the day quicker and quicker these days.

betty

Chatty Crone said...

What a gorgeous view and worth going outside to get!

jack69 said...

Good words to live by, that is for sure,TO BELIEVE!

It is not hard to believe that this post is a good thing to read.
Thanks....

Love from NC Sherry & Jack We are over cast and COOL!

Kath said...

Lovely words once again.Beautiful picture Ma. Thankyou for sharing your words and pictures.I believe.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

JeanJournal said...

GOOD WORDS MA~AFTER MIDNIGHT my last TWEET on TRITTER WAS~~Gonna go to bed NOW~ I want to see the morning SUNRISE! Well I missedit :) Monday morning was cloudy, windy, chilly BUT MY MONDAY WAS GREAT! because EVERYDAY ( I LIVE HAPPY ) AND ( I CELEBRATE EVERYTHING! ) ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun (WEIGH 112~~SIZE 8 & 10~~iN 2003 WEIGHT WAS 187~~SOOO HAPPY to buy clothes the size I wore WHEN I WAS YOUNG~~a longtimeago.))