It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Chapter 10, Page 6, Book 12



It takes a lot of work from the face to let out a smile, but just think what good smiling can bring to the most important muscle of the body... the heart.
Author Unknown


 Not only does smiling make us look refreshed, happy and alive, it also helps to prevent us from looking tired. Take time to put on a smile and look younger.  Even faking a smile makes us feel better.

Welcome every morning with a SMILE/

6 comments:

jack69 said...

I think immediately about the little 'HAPPY' song, PUT ON A HAPPY FACE!.
My first silly thought was, in the candle in sideways too? hahaha
Thanks for bringing the first weekend smile!!!

Chatty Crone said...

You know I have never seen a pumpkin carved sideways - so cute it made me smile!!!

That corgi :) said...

this was a very cute pumpkin carving; reminded me of the smiles we leave on blogs :)

enjoy the day!

bety

Martha said...

Yep, it's true!
I'm smiling now that I've stopped by to visit you :)

Kath said...

Smile and the world smiles with you.Love the pumpkin :~) LOL!!Have a great evening Ma.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Are We There Yet! said...

Love the pumpkin. Never thought of carving one sideways.

Happy Weekend!