It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Chapter 10, Page 28, Book 12




It is essential to our well-being and to our lives
that we play and enjoy life.
Every day do something
that makes your heart sing.

Author Unknown

We know happiness is personal and different for each individual. We know happiness is a matter of perspective. We also know happiness is fluid and ever changing. But, in my life's journey, I've concluded happiness is not an emotion, but rather a place where my content heart resides peacefully.

5 comments:

Buttercup said...

Definitely need this reminder today. Keep warm and enjoy Sunday!

jack69 said...

Thanksgiving comes at a great time of the year for a good reason!!
Looks nice out side but the thermometer says 59.

Hope you have a great day!!!

That corgi :) said...

I like that thought to do something every day that makes one's heart sing! May your heart be singing a lot today Ma!

betty

JeanJournal said...

Nothing beats a satisfied mind and you ma, are so dependabe about your blog~I'm here&yonder & doing this&that BUT I have a contented mind and am happy & blessed(GOD IS SO GOOD and lets us just BE OURSELF at our own pace getting to where we should BE~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun

Chatty Crone said...

My heart is singing!