It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, October 22, 2012

Chapter 10, Page 22, Book 12



Orange is the happiest color. 

Frank Sinatra

Orange is a power color. It is one of the healing colors. It is said to increase the craving for food. It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity. Orange means vitality with endurance. People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere. Lady luck's color is orange.

Orange is the most flamboyant color on the planet! It's the color tied most this fun times, happy and energetic days, warmth and organic products. It is also associated with ambition. There is nothing even remotely calm associated with this color. 

Put some orange in your life when you want:

to spice things up when you feel time is dragging
 to become more involved in something
to increase creativity
for relief from things becoming too serious



It's another beautiful fall day here in Ohio.  I'm so thankful for all the gorgeous fall colors.

Life is magic,
the way Nature works
seems to be quite magical.

Jonas Salk

6 comments:

linda m said...

Very true about orange being a happy color. God bless you.

jack69 said...

I have never thought about the color orange. I have sorta thought that no other fruit and color are the same. You have BLACK but always add berry.
YOu have BLUE but again you add the berry. YOu have RED but add apple. the the Orange, I guess that says it all, huh.
Cool here in NC. The South calls, but we cannot answer yet!

That corgi :) said...

I hadn't known some of this about the color orange; not sure I want too much around if it causes a craving for food, LOL. But I do like the orange leaves when they change and the pumpkins that are starting to pop up on people's porches.

Enjoy Monday!

betty

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Orange is my favorite..!!
I love...love...love it..!!
Enjoy

Chatty Crone said...

I love orange. Maybe that is why I am a little (lol) over weight. Seriously though - I love orange.

JeanJournal said...

ORANGE seems to be the main color this summer & fall~I finally bought a pretty ORANGE T SHIRT to wear with a white skirt to church & to wear with white pants shopping ~ hugs! Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun FALL BRILLIANT COLORS ARE GORGEOUS!!!!! HERE IN GA.~SO SO PRETTY!!!!!