It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Chapter 10, Page 21, Book 12



The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination

Don Williams Jr.

But on any given day, at any given moment, all we have is all we need, except perhaps, the astonishing wonder of how much we really have and a grateful heart.

If you are waiting for someone else to make you happy, you’re missing out.  Smile because you can.  Choose happiness.  Be the change you want to see in the world.  Be happy with who you are now, and let your positivity inspire your journey into tomorrow. 

4 comments:

That corgi :) said...

So true, Ma, no one but us will make us change and it is good not to wait for that "special" person to help us change because they aren't ever going to be arriving. But again you are right, we can choose our course, how we adapt and handle situations, and always with as much positivity as we can as we continue to live each day the best we can!

Enjoy your restful Sunday!

betty

jack69 said...

(wink) you made me smile, because you could. I will try to do the same.
Good words of life lady.
Sun is out, in the 60's.

Hope you have a great day there!

Chatty Crone said...

I think it is true - we are all or most of us have enough for the day - not more or less - but enough.

Buttercup said...

It's so much in how we adapt to what happens. I try to focus on all I have been given and not what I don't have. I don't keep to it all the time, but when I do I am a much more content woman. Hugs and blessings for a good week!