It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Chapter 10, Page 18, Book 12



There nothing stopping even the trees from enflaming joy, all glory.

When I hear someone else laughing, I often laugh too. Their chuckle or giggle makes me smile, and I feel joyful and lighthearted.   When I recall the blessings of my life, the times when I’ve experienced great joy and happiness. I let those memories wash over me, and I can feel my joy begin to grow.

God has brought laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh with me.

Genesis 21:6

TODAYS THOUGHT:  What is the longest word in the English language?

SMILES!  There's a mile between the first and last letters!

SMILE!

4 comments:

linda m said...

Sending laughter your way. God bless you.

That corgi :) said...

How cute with the word Smiles!! I know it is fun to smile when you hear someone laughing; always good to hear laughter too!

betty

Elizabeth said...

You made me smile today!

Chatty Crone said...

Have you ever laughed so hard that stuff came out of your nose - and you pied - and you just could not stop laughing? I can't think of the last time - but I remember it was fun!