It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, September 07, 2012

Chapter 9, Page 7, Book 12


It seems a long time since the morning mail could be called correspondence

 Jacques Barzun




FANTASTIC Friday! / Changes are coming...

I'm making some changes here here at my house today.  In case you don't know it I've been keeping up two blogs for a long long time now  and have decided it's time to reduce it down to one.  Except for a quote to start the day, I'll no longer be posting here.

I'll be found at ON THE BRIGHT SIDE ( goodmorningsmiles.blogspot.com ) from now on.  I hope that you'll follow me there.  I've tried without much success to keep up with both of them but I'm not doing very well at this point,  so this blog will no longer be updated except for a quote each day.  

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE started out as a newsletter that I send out to my family and friends each day and I decided that I'd keep the archives of them on a blog so I could look back and find a recipe or news of note when I wanted to.  It's a combination of what is going on at home along with quotes, recipes, and trivia.

So this Friday I'm hoping you'll join me ON THE BRIGHT SIDE !

Have a fantastic Friday everyone!

'On Ya' - ma

2 comments:

Kath said...

I do understand you giving this one up Ma.How you have kept them both running for so long,I do not know?It is hard work doing one let alone two.I also find it hard at times commenting in blogs,thats why I now limit myself to only about half a dozen now.It is so time consuming,along with every day work and other things in between,which I enjoy doing.Thankyou for your past posts here,I have always enjoyed them,and it is sad,but we have to end some things sometime.I shall be following you still over on the other one..Have a lovely evening.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Chatty Crone said...

I will go check it out.