It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Chapter 9, Page 6, Book 12



Every Leaf Speaks Bliss To Me,
Fluttering From The Autumn Tree
Emily Bronte

THANKFUL Thursday!

I love having a specific day to say thanks.  It helps me remember to think about what I have. And that makes me happy. 
 
What I'm thankful for the most, is the gift of today, and the joy that I find in it.

I recently read an article that said, life is like a string of colorful beads. The days of my life follow one after another. Every bead, every day, contributes to the whole.
As I reflect on the days of my life, some may seem brighter or more colorful than others; some may appear cracked or chipped, yet each day is precious. I have been strengthened by challenge, broken open in crisis, and sustained through it all.  I have been humbled by my errors and encouraged by my successes. I’ve been blessed by friends and family as we’ve lived through times of joy and sorrow. For every loss I’ve grieved, I have been blessed by a time of love.
I have no regrets. I am thankful my life!
Life is a precious thing and the moments go by so fast.  I'm thankful for today.

Hope your Thursday is one that you are THANKFUL for too.

'On Ya' - ma

3 comments:

Kath said...

I too am thankful Ma,for every day sent,no matter what it holds.Today was a very special one for me.I was presented with a BRAND NEW BABY BOY by my youngest Son,who have been waiting 15yrs for this to happen.God Is Good.Enjoy your Thankful Thursday Ma.Take Care God Bless xx

ADB said...

We should be thankful for each day of our lives. Thanks for reminding, Pam.

Chatty Crone said...

I am thankful for taking some time this morning and making meatballs for dinner tonight and baking some blueberry muffins for the grandson.

Glad you had a nice day!