It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Chapter 9, Page 23, Book 12




NO SCARDY CATS ALLOWED

Every day is an important day, and every second is a growth opportunity to develop character, to demonstrate love, or to depend on God.  

Rick Warren

 I think that the things we don't understand sometimes are the scariest. It's hard to deal with those things because we don't know how to process it or see it in a tangible form.

It's like the howling sounds of the wind on a dark and stormy night shrieking at us. 

There are some things we've just got to let go of and give over to the Lord and our fears are one of those things. 

6 comments:

Kath said...

So true Ma.Have a Blessed Sunday xx
Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Chatty Crone said...

I agree - when you don't or aren't familiar with things - and you have to do them - it is scary.

That corgi :) said...

So true Ma; there are those things we do need to let go of and trust God about, even when it doesn't make any sense at all!

betty

Rose said...

I do agree, things I don't understand scare me too.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

jack69 said...

I find that I can worry over something and finally turn it over to the Lord, but when it ain't fixed in 30 minutes, I want it back to worry some more over it.

I am gonna try to do better.

Always love coming here!!!

Buttercup said...

Letting go of worry is one of my biggest challenges. I believe that I need to pray more and worry less. Wishes for a week of sunshine!