It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Chapter 9, Page 22, Book 12



Nature always takes her time. Great oaks don't become great overnight. 
They also lose a lot of leaves, branches and bark in the process of becoming great.

Andrew Matthews


FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN WITH FALL

Understand that nature depends on slowing down for survival and consider what slowing down means in your family's life.

Fall in love with your home again.

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

I like that about nature taking its time, Ma, and I like the idea about falling in love over fall again. Its a foggy morning here on this first day of fall; might get out and get some pictures of the foggy day! And I hope one day to fall in love with this home :)

enjoy Saturday!

betty

Buttercup said...

What a great thought. I've learned this with my recovery. Slowly and carefully I'm getting better. Rushing and overdoing are very counterproductive. It's lovely here. I was out for services earlier and now I'm enjoying visiting my blog buddies.

jack69 said...

Hey, Imma gonna do it. Fall in love with Fall again this year. Hope to be SOUTH though before leaf raking time. LOL