It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, September 21, 2012

Chapter 9, Page 21, Book 12




Don't Fall Apart


Old times never come back and I suppose it's just as well.  What comes back is a new morning every day in the year, and that's better.  

George E. Woodberry

We may not be thrilled that summer is over, seriously, how did that happen so fast, but that’s no reason to turn our backs on fall. Autumn is upon us, so why not embrace this crisp, cool season with open arms? 

5 comments:

Kath said...

I just adore Autumn,all the lovely vibrant colours cheer me so much,and it's not quite as cold as winter and not too hot as summertime.So YES I love Autumn Ma.I shall embrace it well.Have a great Friday.Take Care God Bless Kath.Missed reading your lovely blogs.xx

linda m said...

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year.

That corgi :) said...

I do like the thought of embracing fall, but you are right, summer did go by so fast!

betty

Chatty Crone said...

Fall IS my favorite season.

jack69 said...

Great as always, and good stuff to remember.
Drove thru 5 states today, we are tired.
Love from NC