It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Chapter 9, Page 1, Book 12




Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do


John Wooden


There are things that I absolutely can not do, but that doesn't stop me for doing what I can do

I can walk, talk, run and see, but I can't fly.
.
You are only one, but you are one.  You cannot do everything, but you can do something.  Smile and enjoy the fact that you can make a difference – one you’ll likely remember forever

Your time is priceless, but it’s free. You can’t own it, but you can use it.  You can spend it, but you can’t keep it. 
Don't spend valuable time worrying about what you cannot do, but focus instead on the extraordinary positive possibilities of what you can do now.

I don't really want to spend my time trying to do things I can't do.  I'd rather enjoy doing what I can do.


Have a SUPER Saturday everyone!

You can do it!

'On Ya' - ma

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Again, what a great read with such deep truths. Yes, each of us is ONE!
That doesn't read right! But I enjoyed the post very much.