It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, August 31, 2012

Chapter 8, Page 31, Book 12



A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition.

William Arthur Ward



It's Friday y'all !  Let's celebrate making it through another week


FANTASTIC Friday!

The picture is our little Lucky Guy playing in the rain puddles on the deck of my camper a few weeks ago when they came out for a visit.  He loved the rain and had a lot of fun with what puddles he could find.  

The sun isn't going to shine every day of our lives and every day isn't going to be wonderful but I like to name my days and try and match my disposition with it.

Just saying the word FANTASTIC gives me a lift!

What you give is what you get. I am sure that everyone of us have heard those words uttered again and again in our lives. They remain age old words of wisdom that go back thousands of years. They go along with reaping what we sow and doing unto others as you would have them do unto you. What amazes me most about these wonderful words, though, is the truth that lies in them. I see this truth everyday in my own life.

Having enthusiasm for life and enjoying each day is something we can share with others and hopefully give their lives a lift too.

It's a fact that we all have some down times in our lives but we don't have to lay the burdens of them on everyone else and make their day a downer too.  Sharing the good and the joy is a day brightener and we all want everyone to have a sunny day.

Isn't it fantastic that we did what we had to do and got through another week!  It's worth celebrating for me!  Leo Buscaglia said  we should become the most beautiful, sensitive wondrous, magical, unique, fantastic person in the world, so that you can share that person with everyone, everywhere.  If you can do this then what you will get back will be so glorious and wonderful that you will never want to stop giving.  It is true that what you give is what you will get.


CELEBRATE with me, the best is yet to be!


I hope your Friday is a FANTASTIC one !.

'On Ya'-ma


2 comments:

Sherry said...

I had to squeeze over and see what you had for Fantastic Friday. Lucky guy is beautiful in that shot.
I am borrowing Sherry's computer and it misspells terribly! They are watching a movie a d I am trying to figure how to find my dash board, and cannot. HA!
We had two Lobsta each tonight!
Love from Bangor.
This is really Jack......

Chatty Crone said...

I love the word FANTASTIC too! Your granddaughter looks so cute. And I love love love your new header. sandie