It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chapter 8, Page 26, Book 12



This is a picture of two of my grandsons, Our Little Lucky guy and Mr. Wonderful at fair yesterday.  They were having lots of fun being young artists.



GOOD MORNING !  It's Sunday!

It is interesting that one of our popular greetings is Good Morning. Somewhere along the way, someone realized that if we get started off right in the morning, we will have a good day.

No one plans on starting the day off on the wrong foot. The kind of morning we have can even set the pace for the whole day.  Not getting enough sleep and feeling tired in the morning can impact us all day. If you are getting enough sleep then you should wake up fairly easily when the alarm goes off. When we can get up early enough, we're not rushed and can easily get everything done that we need to in the morning.


 They both loved the tractors too.  I think it was their favorite.


Relax and take some time for yourself each morning.  Take a few minutes to relax and do your own thing.  Read the newspaper or whatever else helps you to relax and refocus.

Eating a good breakfast, which also helps us to control weight, is definitely another way to have a good morning.

If you're not having a good morning, change something.

 Rest and relaxation will help you to have a great morning, every morning.

I hope that your morning is off to a great start and that you have a wonderful Sunday!

As always you all are in my thoughts and prayers.



'On Ya'-ma

5 comments:

Sybil said...

God afternoon Ma..I hope that this lovely Sunday has been a blessed one for you. Please frgive me for not commenting so often ..just not been around so much...( I blame that facebook !! ) not that I comment on it very much either but do enjoy others conversations...
I am sorry you have had such hot weather I am sure I might never have survived...we moan most of the time about how wet and cold it has been...never contented are we;;;weatherwise anyway. Thankfully I am quite a contented person at heart...
much love Sybil xx

TARYTERRE said...

The budding artists look like they were having fun. Handsome little boys, indeed. It was a GOOD morning here because I slept in. LOL Have a great day, MA. Enjoy your family visit.

jack69 said...

You gotta love a boy that loves a tractor!!!!
Lovely day here, God is Good!

peggy said...

They are just the cutest, Misters Lucky and Wonderful

Chatty Crone said...

Sleep is supposed to be good for you too! sandie