It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, August 24, 2012

Chapter 8, Page 24, Book 12



It's Friday y'all! Let's celebrate making it through another week


FANTASTIC Friday!

After a beautiful week filled with glorious days we are heating up once again in Northern Ohio.  They say our temps will be in the high 80's, might as well say 90 for the weekend.  Rain is to move in Monday making a little cooler once again.  

It seems I cannot take the heat so I'm counting on the air conditioning, my iced tea and lemonade and a couple of lazy days here keeping cool.

One of my son's and his family are coming in for a little visit.  Our county fair is going on and they want to go.  My son insists that our little fair is one of the best he has ever been to and he has been to a few.

I've had a few challenging days this week, but I made it, thanks be to God.   I'm still alive and kicking.  Don't forget to give yourself a pat on the back.  You did it too!  We made it through another week!!!



Hope you all have a FANTASTIC Friday!

'On Ya'-ma






4 comments:

Buttercup said...

Enjoy the fair. Hope the weekend is one of rest and fun with family.

linda m said...

Hope you have a fantastic weekend. I am grateful to God that I made it through another week.

TARYTERRE said...

ENJOY the visit with your son and family. And the fair. Glad you were able to overcome the challenges that came your way. Hope it cools off again soon. Same warm temps creeping up here. Take care.

jack69 said...

Huh, a fantastic Friday and a Fair. Enjoy the visit. Read your comment on getting the covers for the Phone. Good on you, we are looking...
Love from up here.