It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Chapter 8, Page 21, Book 12




Terrific 2's Tuesday/Possibilities and choices

Life is what it is… Some days, life is great, sometimes it’s depressing and sometimes it’s just so…so… But On Any Given Day… you might just wake up and on that day, life just might be amazing. Today might just be that day or it might be tomorrow or the next day

More and more I find my self doing things I like to do rather than the things I know I should be doing. I'm always looking around for some way to find the bright side in every day  When I'm doing what I love, I find my life is a lot more fulfilling.  I try to remember that today isn't just any old day, doing the same old things, but that it could be a day that could change my life forever.


If you sit around waiting for good things to come, your life will probably be pretty dull; but if you use motivation and inspiration every day to do at least one thing to add some interest and success into your life, you just might have a more interesting day a little more often.  We get so caught up in our day to day life that we forget that it only takes one moment to change our entire lives.

We just never know what today might hold.  Every day holds endless possibilities.  It’s a choice that’s ours to make.  It's up to each of us to find those possibilities in each day.


I hope your Tuesday is a TERRIFIC one!

'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE the sign about Happiness being an INSIDE job. So true. Looking for the bright side of life can be quite a chore on some days. But definitely opens up opportunities. The possibilities are endless when you do what you have a passion for. Wishing you a wonderful day, in every way. ENJOY. take care.

linda m said...

I just found your blog and want to tell you how much I like it. It is very inspirational to me; thank you for your wonderful posts.

peggy said...

I love those little pictures about Happiness. I put them on my pinterest board so I can visit them often. Have a happy Tuesday.

jack69 said...

Shucks, as usual a home run or hitting the nail on the HEAD. I love the quote:Happiness is an inside job. That one is neat!
\Love you lady. Hope you have the happiest day ever.
We are looking at sun after a beginning shower this AM, here in Bangor.

Chatty Crone said...

Can I borrow your happiness is an inside job.

You are I think exactly alike.

Does that scare you?

sandie

JeanJournal said...

YES YES YES Ma HAPPINESS IS AN INSIDE JOB ~ CAN'T NOBODY BE HAPPY for us~ You are such a GOOD teacher!~~HUGS ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun)