It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, August 17, 2012

Chapter 8, Page 17, Book 12



It's Friday y'all! Let's celebrate making it through another week


FANTASTIC Friday!

It's funny that every week I mention that I'm winding down from another busy week – but who isn't busy? 

For many, this weekend will be the very last one before school begins.  In my home town we won't be starting till after next weekend and the week ahead will be Fair week.

Our county fair is always a great way for us to end the summer festivities.  I'm not so sure I will be attending but many will.

This weekend will be another cool one here.  We'll have some temps that will feel much like early October and it will be another weekend for me to keep warm by a campfire.

It seems there has been no interest what so ever from anyone wishing to buy my camper.  So while I still have it, I'm trying to enjoy it to the fullest.  This may well be the last year for me to be here at my little place in the woods.

I've had to dig out some fall clothing to keep warm during these cool days.  It's way too soon to put away the summer things, so my closet is becoming quite full with 2 seasons worth of clothing in it.

I'm sending best wishes today for a FANTASTIC Friday!  It's a little overcast  here this morning, but the sun should be coming out by noon they say.

I hope your Friday is a FANTASTIC one !.

'On Ya'-ma

5 comments:

Buttercup said...

It's overcast here, too, and we are expecting rain this weekend. But I'm looking forward to spending time with friends and relaxing. Have a great weekend!

Barb said...

I am eagerly awaiting the first signs of fall. It is one of my favorite seasons though each has it's own particular beauty.
It has been a long time since I've sat by a camp fire but do remember how much fun it was. Nothing smells quite as good as coffee made in the fresh air.
Take care, Ma. Love you much.

jack69 said...

Yep, season change, clothes change and school starting, a busy time.
I never went to a county fair until I was grown. We had a ball taking the grand kids.
Love sent from here, Thanks again for the prayers!!!

Chatty Crone said...

I know you will have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you will!

And don't give up on selling you camper - it will sell when the time is right.

sandie

TARYTERRE said...

Love a nice campfire to cozy up to. ENJOY. Maybe it's a sign, not to sell your camper, since you've had no takers. Giving up that little piece of heaven is a sacrifice for sure. Had to wear some long sleeves myself this week because of the cooler temps. Hope you had a lovely weekend. I'm alot behind in my blog reading. Lots of freak things have happened around here keeping me otherwise occupied.