It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Chapter 8, Page 11, Book 12




Kindness is a loving guide
That shows us how to live,
A treasure which, the more we spend,
The more we have to give.

Anonymous

SUPER Saturday!

Too many people tend to look for happiness in places where it cannot be found.  Wealthy, power and self centeredness each offer the same empty promises.  But put a little kindness in your life and in the life of others and you do have a wealth untold.

It's raining again here at my house today. For the 2nd morning in a row, I woke up to the pitter patter of rain drops. Hopefully it's going to clear up a bit for the rest of the weekend.

Our heat wave has ended and it is cooler here. What a relief! It is much like a fall day.

I hope you all have a SUPER Saturday!

'On Ya' - ma

4 comments:

Buttercup said...

It's a little cooler here and happily, it's sunny. Went to services and had lunch with a friend. Enjoying visits with my blog buddies now. Have a great weekend.

jack69 said...

You are absolutely right, some folk can't find happiness because they don't look in the right places.

We also had rain both days, but it did clear up for a two hour walk then came down again. Amazing how HE held the rain so I could walk dry. LOL I did appreciate a dry walk though.
Love from the Catskills.

Martha said...

I agree with you 10% Ma! Sorry I haven't been by to visit sooner, busy times! Still super hot here with lots of thunder storms that just make things even more steamy and humid here. Enjoy the rest of the weekend ((hugs))

TARYTERRE said...

The act of being kind is a lost art. We are having cooler temps too. Felt like late September, so I put out my autumn decorations. LOL Hope the rain clears out so you can see the meteor shower. Take care.