It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, July 13, 2012

Chapter 7, Page 13, Book 12



I will greet this day with love in my heart. And how will I do this?
 Henceforth will I look on all things with love and be born again.

 I will love  the sun for it warms my bones; 
yet I will love the rain for it cleanses

I will love the light for it shows me the way;
 yet I will love the darkens for it shows me the stars.  

I will welcome happiness as it enlarges my heart;
yet I will endure sadness for it opens my soul.   

I will acknowledge rewards for they are my due; 
yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge

Og Mandino




FANTASTIC Friday! / It's time to celebrate!!

Yes, we made it through another week!  I LOVE Fridays!

Love is one thing in life that we all need.  Love of family friends and self.

Love of God, nature and even food.



Yes, I love FRIDAYS!

We love so many things and we desire love too.

Love is something easy to give away and when we do it comes back to us too.

I love so many things, my life is full of love and it's great to know I'm loved.

Love is FANTASTIC.

Love is the one treasure that multiplies by division.
 It is the one gift that grows bigger the more you take from it. 
It is the one business in which it pays to be an absolute spendthrift.
 You can give it away, throw it away, empty your pockets, shake the basket, 
turn the glass upside down, and tomorrow you will have more than ever.

Author Unknown



I hope you have a FANTASTIC Friday.  May your day be filled with LOVE

'ON YA'- ma

6 comments:

jack69 said...

Thanks for sending out Love. I am gonna catch it and pass it on.
Good entry, we are a little damp but it has been good weather for the motor home A/C.

That corgi :) said...

What a great colorful celebration of Friday Ma!! I hope your's is a great one!

betty

Kath said...

May your day be filled with Love too Ma.Hae a Fantastic Friday.So happy yoyr weather is just as you love it to be.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Rose said...

Yes, I agree with Jack...catch it and pass it on and not just on Fridays........do it everyday!

Let every day be FANTASTIC FOR YOU!

Chatty Crone said...

You know I absolutely LOVE Fridays. I guess it means the end of work and parties. sandie

peggy said...

I'm happy you got some cooler weather, maybe ours was a tad but really hot today here. I like your dancing picture. my Friday has been very quiet which is good.