It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chapter 7, Page 11, Book 12




I will rejoice and be glad in it!  This IS the day the Lord has made.  
Live in it!  You must be present to win.

Don’t heavy today with yesterday’s regrets or acidize it with tomorrow’s troubles.  We sabotage our day, wiring it for disaster, lugging along yesterday’s trouble.  We practice remorse over the past and anxiety over the future.  We aren’t giving the day a chance!
Fill your day with God.  Choose to make it great!

Max Lucado


WONDERFUL Wednesday

Max Lucado loves words, written or spoken, it doesn't matter.  He loves to craft sentences that are memorable inspiring and hopeful life changing.  I have several of his books and have loved every one of them.

He is enthusiastic and his words do make me like rejoicing.

I always try to remember that while every day might not be good there is something good in every day.  How can it be otherwise?  This is a day the Lord has made.



Philippians 2: 18

In the same way you also should rejoice
and share your joy with me

Joy is contagious and it is impossible to keep joy to yourself.

One way to lighten another's burdens is to share our joy

Our generous and loving Lord gives me what I need on a daily basis and I know that what I have is a gift and not anything that I've done with my own hands.

I've said it many times and will continue to do so.  Life is a gift.  What you do with it is up to you.

Each and every moment that is given to us is indeed something wonderful to rejoice about!

Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday everyone! 

May the joy we feel today spill over and touch the lives of others this day.

'On Ya'-ma

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

I too like the way Max Lucado writes, Ma! I too shall rejoice in the Lord and the day he has made today!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

It is obvious how much JOY you have in your life. Mine is less so. It is the little things that make a difference and bring me joy. Most people would laugh at what makes me happy. Have never read anything by Max. Will have to check out his books. Have a good day. Take care.

Chatty Crone said...

I sing that song to myself all the time. sandie