It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, June 29, 2012

Chapter 6, Page 29, Book 12




FANTASTIC FRIDAY!

It's a FANTASTIC day, a beautiful day. That kind of day that makes me want to say: 

I'm glad that I'm alive. I'm happy to be me.

Today is a great day to appreciate how fantastic you are! When you reach a goal or do someone that you are proud of, acknowledge yourself for it and say thank you…to you!  Clap yourself on the shoulder and say Wow, I did it – I really made it happen.  

I've found that celebration is a vital ingredient in boosting your life from good to fantastic.  And every Friday is my day to celebrate. I time to dance and sing and shout it out!  
Happy Friday!
Treat yourself to your favorite ice cream or something else you enjoy. Nothing is too small to celebrate.
Give yourself a round of applause.  Bravo, Bravo!  We are celebrating the end of another week and we did it!  Yes, we did it!!!


The weekend is just ahead!

Hope your Friday is a FANTASTIC one!

Celebrate!!

'On Ya'-ma

7 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

Your enthusiasim is contagious. Here I was feeling glum. Now I have a big smile on my face. That kitty is cute by the way. have a GREAT day, MA. Take care.

jack69 said...

You made me want some walnut ice cream from our local Ice Cream man, Tony!

A fixture around here for about a hundred years.

Hope you stay cool today!!!

BlueRidge Boomer said...

It was a rough one..but..we did it..!!
Enjoy

That corgi :) said...

I smiled when I saw that cat; Fridays are always great to celebrate! Might have to take up your idea to treat myself to a bit of ice cream :)

have a great one!

betty

betty said...

That is one cute kitty! I am going to sent the ice cream over to my sister. She has accomplished a lot this week. You brighten our days, Ma. Thank you. Aloha.

Chatty Crone said...

I am doing the happy dance today. sandie

ADB said...

An upbeat note to close the month of June with (OK, one day early). Keep smiling, Pam :-))