It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, June 22, 2012

Chapter 6, Page 22, Book 12


When somebody loves you 
It's no good unless he loves you
All the way 
Happy to be near you
When you need someone to cheer you,
All the way.

 Sammy Cahn



FANTASTIC Friday / Living all the way


Dost thou love life? Then waste not time; for time is the stuff that life is made of. 

Benjamin Franklin


Live Life All The Way And Treasure Every Moment. 

 Live life to the fullest with no regrets and don't take the little things for granted because those little things can often be the best things in our life.


I've found that one of the best ways to enjoy life is to be happy with what I have.

So much time is wasted on worry and anger.  Those things just don't have a place in my life anymore.

They say time is money, but that is not true.  Time is life .  If you want the fullest life, you need to life life all the way.

When you live fully in the moment...you are living life at its fullest!

I won't waste a moment of my life.  It's Fantastic Friday!

Hope your Friday is a fantastic one too!

'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

jack69 said...

Boy, this was short and sweet. Love Ben's statement, funny how true adn to the point that truly is.
Time is what life is made of.

Love you lady, we are having a good day, I just know it!

Chatty Crone said...

That was wonderful - love is something I have always had trouble with the meaning and how much! lol sandie

That corgi :) said...

I like that, Ma, I won't waste a moment of my life! That's the attitude I need to adopt and an attitude I know you live!

have an enjoyable weekend!

betty

Buttercup said...

This is one of my all time favorite songs! Wishes for a spectacular Saturday!

JeanJournal said...

The secret to enjoying life is to be thankful for what each day brings~GOD is my surprise!~When I'm feeling kinda 'out of sorts' a gentle peaceful 'thought' sometimes comes and brings a smile ~ or even tears at times and it's like a 'wink' from the Lord saying It'll be alright and I can begin again refreshed! and hugged and loved! ~ Loveya Ma ~Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun

TARYTERRE said...

Love that song. Lovely sentiment. And Good old Ben has the right idea too. Take care.