It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Chapter 6, Page 12, Book 12


Dear God,
So far today, I've done all right
and I'm really feeling good about myself for that.
I haven't gossiped, and I haven't lost my temper.
I haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or overindulgent,
and I haven't harmed anyone in anyway that I know.
I believe that I've done everything exactly the way You would want me to do,
and I'm really proud of myself for that God…
But Lord, here in a few more minutes I am going to get out of bed,
and knowing me the way I do, from then on I'm going to need
a whole lot of Your help!!
Thank you, Lord
AMEN


TERRIFIC 2'S Tuesday! / troubles and help


I once was trying so hard to make things work out right and always failing. My problem was not that I was a failure, but that I'd not gone to the right source for help.

 It really is impossible for us human beings to properly run our own lives. You and I need help, and a lot of it. 

No matter how mysterious or complicated life may be we are reminded that God is in the middle of it, helping us along and through it.

At times we do think how are we going to handle life’s daily problem and we sit and get ourselves worried about it.

Remember this ...


For He shall give HIS angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.  

Psalm 91:11


That is my 2 for this Tuesday:  Trouble and looking for help in the right place.


Hope you all have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!


'On Ya'- ma

5 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Another great post....
I've gotten to the point before every decision i ponder and pray...does that count as my Tuesday 2,,,??!!
Enjoy

That corgi :) said...

I like that psalm 91; great reminder for us to remember we indeed cannot do life without God and putting our trust in him!! Enjoy your Tuesday, Ma!

betty

Kath said...

I have quite a few troubles on my mind of late Ma.I know too well The Dear lord will help me through them eventually.Have a great Tuesday.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

jack69 said...

Yep, leaning on Him, makes all the difference.
Love the read for today!
We just got sunshine!!!!

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my gosh - You had me with the first paragraph - she hadn't even gotten out of bed yet - that is so me! sandie