It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, May 04, 2012

Chapter 5, Page 4, Book 12



Watching the sun set at the camper

Happiness comes only when we push our brains and hearts to the farthest reaches of which we are capable.

 Leo Rosten


FANTASTIC Friday!

Put your best effort into your daily tasks.

Two mothers are having a conversation about their children one day. 

How do you get your Marvin up so early on school mornings? asks Joan.

Oh, that's easy, replies Marianne. I just throw the cat on his bed.

Why does that wake him up?

He sleeps with the dog!

I hope it doesn't take actions like this to get you out of bed every morning!    I've been a pretty early riser for some years now and love the idea of waking up refreshed and ready for each new day.

Most of the time when I go to bed at night I'm exhausted from all my efforts of the day, but the fantastic rest I get each night seems to heal all the aches and pains and somehow I get out of bed ready to face whatever comes my way.  It is a blessing to get a good nights rest.  I am aware that many do not.  

When I say I'm too blessed to be stressed, I often mean I've been so busy that stress has no time to  work it's way with me.  I just do what I can gladly, untill I can't do any more and then sleep comes with blessed rest for me.

Fridays are always great in my books.  This one is no different, except that I am where I love to be...at the camper.  I'm not getting much rest though as there is lots to do here.  

Maybe I'll be seeing some of my weekend friends.  The ones I've gotten to know and love that are my part time neighbors here at the camper.  But maybe they'll be busy with other things and not come in at all.  Either way, it'll be a FANTASTIC day here for me!

Hope your Friday is a fantastic one too...no matter what you do.  
Do what you love, love what you do...and all good things are yours!

'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Enjoy the weekend, Ma! I am sorry it will be a great one at the camper! I loved the story of the mom getting her child up; LOL that would have been a great one to use here since son was not one that enjoyed getting up early. I, like you, am an early riser :)

betty

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Enjoy your weekend...!!
The weather gurus are predicting rain all weekend here..ugh!

Kath said...

I think you know I am the worlds worse sleeper,and such an early riser Ma.Thus I do love to have my afternoon nap,which seems to revive me lots.I have tried ommiting this,but still I cannot sleep at night.I hope your new neighbours arrive for company.Not to worry if they don't,I know you will make the best of your time thier.RELAX and ENJOY.My prayers go with you,for safe journeys of any kind.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

JeanJournal said...

HOORAY! FOR YOU, MA! Enjoy your day! ~ I'm glad you're at the camper...FINALLY...((((do what you love ~ love what you do))) what a good 'slogan' to make a HAPPY DAY! ~~have fun! ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun

TARYTERRE said...

What a GLORIOUS sky. Beautiful, indeed. ENJOY your time at the camper. take care. PS) I'll be late commenting for a while. Things going on I can't talk about online. But you'll be in my thoughts, MA.

jack69 said...

I just wanted you to know, this hit the nail on the head. Thanks:

When I say I'm too blessed to be stressed, I often mean I've been so busy that stress has no time to work it's way with me. I just do what I can gladly, untill I can't do any more and then sleep comes with blessed rest for me.

Very good to go to bed on!!!