It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Chapter 5, Page 2, Book 12





When you have come to the edge

of all light that you know 

And are about to drop off into the darkness  

Of the unknown,


Faith is knowing 

One of two things will happen: 

There will be something solid to stand on or

 You will be taught to fly



Patrick Overton


WONDERFUL Wednesday


Fear may fill our world, but it doesn’t have to fill our hearts.  
It will always knock on the door—just don’t invite it in for dinner!  

Max Lucado

It's so easy to be fearful, especially when we are facing the unknown.  Fear is a terrible thing that can keep us from doing or being what we should do or be.  I had some fearful moments in my life, but I quickly learned that fear is a useless thing. I came to realize this too shall pass, and all will be well.   

I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it... LOL

Fear has nothing to do with current reality, but projects a belief into the future to make you afraid of what might happen. That's why millionnaires can still feel financially insecure, and a man with an adoring, devoted wife can still feel unloved. It's also why a lot of people are not living to their full potential or shining as brightly as they could.



Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him,and he will direct your paths.

Proverbs 3, 5-6


When you don't act out of fear, miracles really can happen!


Dear God, our helper, remind us often that you are with us no matter what we face and 
that your word holds the answers to how we can respond. Amen.

Don't be afraid, give those fears wings, and let them fly away

Look on bright side 
and have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!

'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

Kath said...

I try to say these words Ma."I will fear no evil for though art with me".Have wonderul Wednesday Ma.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Buttercup said...

Have a bright and blessed day. Happy May!

That corgi :) said...

I like that quote of Max Lucado; he's a favorite author of mine :) I have to remember not to open the door when fear comes a knocking!

That scripture you quoted is a great one; its the focus of the current lesson plans we are doing at children's church at church. There's a cute song that is put to tune with the words of the scripture for the kids to sing. I hope they memorize it over the time we are doing the theme of trust; to get it in their heart to trust God at a young age and keep through with their lives is a good lesson I think to learn :)

great post Ma!! Enjoy Wednesday

betty

TARYTERRE said...

I have a particular situation in my life right now that is filling me with fear. I will take your advice and put angel wings on it, so it can fly away. Thanks for the encouragement. Take care.

jack69 said...

Nice to read the encouragement, also thanks for the prayers. sherry did not require surgery that the first doctor thought very likely. Sherry made it thru another bone reset with no medication, we are good here, because God is good.

Love from here.

JeanJournal said...

FEAR GOD means to reverence God ~ Isaiah says Fear not for I AM with thee,,,Oh what a promise! ~ and i love the hymn that says ((I will never leave thee...Never leave thee alone...No, never alone...No never alone...He promised never to leave me...Never to leave me alone.))) I feel God's 'presence' it seems ...all the time...thanks Ma...for these sweet words today. ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Clhoun