It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chapter 5, Page 17, Book 12



Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

1 Corinthians 13:13

THANKFUL Thursday!

Of all the things I've been thankful for in my life, and there are many, I am thankful that there has always been someone to love in my life and also that there has always been someone who has loved me too.

I've never been alone.  I may live alone now, but I'm never really alone.  There is always the love of someone that makes me feel like I have a companion with me no matter where I go or what I'm doing.

Growing up I had the love of my parents.  They were quite rigid and strict parents but I always believed that they loved me.  I have 2 sisters and am blessed to know that we share a sisterly love and a family bond that keeps us together.  I have had many friends and have loved being a part of their lives.  I had a wonderful husband and found out that our love was one that will never end.  I have my family and their families where love just keeps on giving and growing.  

Love is the beginning of life and LOVE means it will really never end.

Love never dies

Love will never keep any of us apart

Love grows, gives, helps, cares, hopes, and dreams, and so much more.

Love is everything.

I am very THANKFUL to have love and to give love

Love one another always.

My wish for you this Thursday is that your life is filled with LOVE and that you too can be THANKFUL every day of your life.

'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

That corgi :) said...

So neat to read about all the loves in your life, Ma! Truly a blessing to love and be loved! I think that's why the Bible talks so much about love; if we truly loved God and each other, how much better the world would be!

Hope the day goes well :)

betty

jack69 said...

As I grow older and meet more folks, I learn that life has been the same for many folks, no matter what part of the world or country you are from. Much of this post could be rewritten by me, my wife and folks we have met from S. California to Nova Scotia and from Key West to the Kenai in Alaska.
Love is the common denominator, I feel so sorry for those who have never really known family love.
Good stuff as always MA!

LYN said...

You are definitely loved!

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE makes the world go around, for sure. I am glad you have so much love in your life. It's a comfort. That new grandbaby is getting close to arriving, right? Another bundle of joy to cuddle and hold in your heart forever. take care.

JeanJournal said...

LOVE makes the world go round ~ for GOD IS LOVE ~ and HE holds the future in His Hand and every heart He understands ~~ BLESSYA!!!!!!!! ~~ Jean (Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun)

Chatty Crone said...

You are so right! Love is answer to many many things. I am glad that you can live alone and be happy yet have sisters and friends that are here that love you too. sandie