It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Chapter 5, Page 12, Book 12




The world always looks brighter from behind a smile. 

Author Unknown


SUPER Saturday!

The weekend is here and mine is filled with celebrations!  I have a birthday party to go to today for DSIL and tomorrow is Mothers Day!

If you think I'll be SMILING...you are right!

Nothing much makes me happier than being with my family for a celebration and as I'm a mom of a large family, that happens quite often here at my house.

With my family spread out here and there and everywhere, I'm not always able to be with them, but you can be assured that I'm celebrating none the less.

Today I'm able to go to this party.  Some of my family will be attending too, but not all for sure.  Time and distance keep us apart way too often.   This son in law is my favorite and even though he's the only SIL I have, he'd still be a favorite.  He's been like a son in many ways and has helped me out time and again.  


It will be a SUPER Saturday here,  and I'm hoping you will have a SUPER one too!


Don't forget to SMILE!


'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

Buttercup said...

Have a wonderful time. What a super weekend! I've got our bible study group today and I am looking forward to it. It's a beautiful day in New York City.

That corgi :) said...

Smiling as I read about your upcoming celebration today for your son-in-law and how much you love and appreciate him! Hope it is a wonderful day!!

betty

JeanJournal said...

I'm smiling too, Ma ~ GOING TO CRACKER BARREL ~ my favourite place to eat! ~ CELEBRATING MOTHER'S DAY with my children & their fam. ~ HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TOMORROW, MA!!!!!!! ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun

Chatty Crone said...

Smiling and wishing you a happy mother's day - sandie

jack69 said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO one of the happiest mothers I know. Great for you to see and be with family. I bet that bunch is crazy about their MA!

TARYTERRE said...

Have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day. I wish you the best of everything. ENJOY!