It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, April 30, 2012

Chapter 4, Page 30, Book 12




Life’s abundance is all around you, and each day brings new opportunities for fulfillment. Use every day to keep moving, and bring your best possibilities to life.

Ralph Marston


MERRY Monday!

KEEP MOVING


 move - the act of deciding to do something

Get out and do something. Move. Interact. Explore. Breathe. Take a chance.  It is better to be doing something than nothing.

After a very busy few weeks here at my house the partying is finally done and I'm back to being somewhat normal here until that new grand'babe' appears.  I'm hoping to take advantage of this down time to go and spend some time at my camper.  I need a little break away.  Still coming too is a visit from DS#4 and his family in June, so I think if I'm going to get to my little place in the woods, now will be the time to do it.

You have to make every moment count in life -- that is and will be my goal for what ever remaining days I have.  We none of us know how long that might be.  So while it's a little bit of a downer to be back to normal days, I'm going to make the most of them and do what I love to do.

My plans are always subject to change, as I do know that everyday comes bearing some surprises.  Some good, some bad, but always they are all worthwhile.  And I always thank the good Lord for them all.

I won't worry about the still large to do list, but glory in each day as it comes.  It's up to me to live the life I want and to do it now.  I'm not going to worry about the future, just take each moment as it comes.  I'll keep on keeping on.  One step in front of the other.  Sorta of like doing the cha cha cha here!


It's going to be a very MERRY Monday here at my house.  Hope your Monday is a MERRY one too!

'On Ya'-ma




6 comments:

Kath said...

I so agree Ma,and I shall be following in your footsteps.Lets be thnakful fo every minute and ENJOY.Have agreat time at your Camper.It's a little too cold here yet for me to go to the Beach Home,but like you as soon as the weather improves,I shall make the best of it.Take Care God Bless Safe Journeys.Love You xx

TARYTERRE said...

One step in front of the other, everyday. Good advice to make the most out of the time you have. So wonderful you get to spend this special time with your family. Hope the weather cooperates so you can go to your camper, MA. It's raining here. Supposed to be severe later in day. Take care.

jack69 said...

And a very merry Monday to you m'lady! Hope it is wonderful.

That corgi :) said...

Glad you'll be getting to your camper Ma and that you have so many fun and exciting and wonderful things to look forward to in the month ahead, new baby, family visit, etc. To do lists, like blogs, will always be here, so just go out and enjoy special times and special people and know that to do list will always be waiting!

betty

Martha said...

Cha Cha Cha - I like it! Hope your Monday was a Merry one :)

JeanJournal said...

Thankful for your thoughts today, Ma...wonderful in 80's sunshineyday here in the south...Our main job in life is to love one another...soo You take a break and enjoy every moment of every day...forgeting the chores...and we can all love one another by sometimes just doing what we want to do, and enjoying ourselves (just pleasing ourself)...gives us contentment and calmness to ~again~ get back to "everyday' duties, and responsibilities. ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun