It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, April 09, 2012

Chapter 4, Page 9, Book 12




You can choose understanding over anger, believing over nonbelieving, action over inaction. 

It gives meaning to every choice we make. 

Yolanda King


MERRY MONDAY / CHOICES

Choose calm over anger and you will be happier with your world

Whatever the Mind Can Conceive and Believe, It Can Achieve...

In life, people more often regret inaction than action. 


Making those three choices today,  to understand, to believe and take action, are truly going to make it a MERRY Monday here at my house.


I do understand 

I'm believing

I'm acting.


My hope is that it will be a MERRY Monday at your house too!

'On Ya'-ma

4 comments:

That corgi :) said...

I like those three choices, Ma! I'm going to have to remember to do those ones today! I hope you had a great Easter day and I know today will be a merry one indeed for you!

betty

jack69 said...

I believe it!

Thanks for a great start.

TARYTERRE said...

I agree. I especially like the sign that says, "Life is 10% of what happens to you. And 90% of how you respond to it." SO TRUE. I'm spending the night with my grandchildren babysitting, getting them off to school in the morning. Tthey got a new puppy. So I have to babysit it too. LOL Take care, MA.

Martha said...

Perfect for today. I had the most angry parent to deal with today. I was understanding and tried to help her. I wasn't able to deescalate her anger like I usually can but I didn't let it get to me and ruin my day either. Sometimes people just thrive on being miserable. I feel sorry for them.
Hope you have a great week! :)