It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Chapter 4, Page 28, Book 12



If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.  

J.M. Power


R and R Sunday / Dreams and expectations

What a great Sunday morning it is here at my house.  I've got DS#6 and his family here and I love it when any of my children come home.  They came in for the baby shower yesterday and stayed over night here at home.


I dream of a time we can all be together.  But I expect that I'll only see a few of them at a time.  My goodness, my house wouldn't even begin to hold them all.  It was ok when there was just my daughter and my sons, but now a whole new cast has been added. DIL's and grand'babes' all making for a wonderful family.

My day might be a busy one with more to do than usual, but it will be relaxing just the same.  I am always at ease when I have those I love around me.  

Hope some of your dreams come true today and that you can only expect good things!


As always you all are in my thoughts and prayers.  Have a wonderful day of rest and relaxation, refreshment and renewal for the coming week ahead.

'On Ya'-ma

7 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Enjoy your "family" day...!!

jack69 said...

Your quote from Power made my day. I have never read or heard that. GREAT.
Now have you a wonderful time with family and listen to the voice of the camper, 'Come on out!'

Love from here!

That corgi :) said...

How neat to have family together with you like this to enjoy a Sunday together!!! It will be a great one indeed!

betty

Kath said...

You are truly Blessed Ma.Have a wonderful day,I hope it proves to be the best ever.How wonderful.ENJOY.Take Care God bless Kath xxx

JeanJournal said...

Blessings more and more to you and your family, Ma...Time goes by so quickly ...and we should enjoy every moment with our children, when they come. My sil, Johnny, came and went with me to church ~ My 3 children have stopped going to church(~~I pray all the time for God's will to be done in their lives...(but, only GOD! can CHANGE THINGS! ~ But...what I CAN DO...is love, love, love them until they 'know' GOD LOVES THEM ~ MORE THAN I DO! ~ Jean(Rome Georgia Girl living in Calhoun.))

TARYTERRE said...

Hope you ENJOYED every moment of that family visit. You are blessed, for sure. You are always in my prayers too, MA. take care.

Buttercup said...

So glad you had a great weekend. Wishes for a great week, too! Hugs and prayers, my friend. Love your visits.